Robert Half are working with a leading service based company based in Dubai is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager within the Corporate Finance team and will be a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The focus will be to drive the data room workstream and support and advise the senior management team to deliver the project successfully and on time.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Conduct a gap analysis of the existing financial data, reports and information
* Identify missing data points and work with the existing team to collate information
* Develop a data room for the project to ensure all data requirements are provided as requested by external stakeholders and on time
* Execute key deliverables on these workstreams, for example,
* Manage the Data Room ‘Information Requirements List’ & ‘Q&A’
* Work with internal team to ensure all the data is collated and verified
* Provide weekly project status updates to key stakeholders
* Working with external stakeholders and advising senior management to support decision making
* Big 4 Experience required (capital markets preferred)
* Bachelor’s Degree/Associate Degree/Higher Diploma in Accountancy or Business Administration major in Accounting
* Recognized professional accounting bodies e.g. CA, ACCA, CIMA etc
* At least five years’ relevant experiences for the Senior position
* Proficiency in spoken and written English
* Good numerical and analytical skills
* Computer literate – MS Excel and MS Word
* Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills
* Organised, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Salary and Benefits
35,000aed per month plus benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com