Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Business Unit and Role Overview
You will be working within the Finance Function Effectiveness team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
– Defining Finance Function Strategy and designing Finance Function operating model
– Designing Organisation Structure for Finance
– Developing Finance Policies and Processes
– Designing Costing and Enterprise Performance Management
As a competency, you will support multiple Industry Verticals. However, we expect you to bring expertise in Industrial Products, Telecom, Financial Sector, Oil and Gas or Government Sector.
– Masters or MBA – Finance and/or Technology (preferable)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Technology
Years of Exp
– 10 -15 years of experience in a similar industry / role
– Arabic Language skills is mandatory
– Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
– Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
– Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance Function
– Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
– Experience with implementation and/or implementation supervision of full life cycle ERP systems (SAP, Oracle or Others)
– Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services of US$ 1 million – 1.5 million annually
– Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control) of US$ 1.5 million
– Proven experience of delivering high-quality strategic engagements across multiple industries
– Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through advanced coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
– The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where the project requirements dictate.
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com