The position is responsible for planning, establishing, and managing projects and serves as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversees technical resource on project sites.
• Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
• Attends pre-sales meetings to capture requirements, working with technical team for design and sales for quoting.
• Coordinates with internal team and develops schedules and individual responsibilities
• Ensures equipment ordered is ready as required, to minimize number of site visits.
• Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
• Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to clients, management and project team
• Ensures compliance with government and company regulations
• Develops and updates Project Manuals and other related documentations.
• Develops and updates Knowledge Bank related to project management.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Able to implement basic to medium Server, desktop, network and telephone requirements, bringing in and managing additional technical resource as required.
• Strong English communication both written and verbal.
• Must have knowledge of Windows 7 thru 10, Windows Server and Mac operating systems.
• Confident and socially adept.
• Fast and pro-active self-leaner.
• Able to handle pressure from time to time and always meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Proactive and values teamwork and continuous learning
• Flexible and resilient, able to adjust operational exigencies
• Holds a valid UAE Driving License.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Degree in IT, Business or any related course
• 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in project management or similar field
• In-depth understanding of the IT and IT Services industry
Unified Microsystems is a privately-owned IT Solutions Provider with offices in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Manila, Philippines. It provides IT solutions for clients in the Middle East, Europe and South East Asia.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com