Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Our Firm Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. We have an unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy, through Advisory and Consulting to Legal, Tax and Assurance Services, underpinned by the standout digital platform in the region. Our Mission One firm : Transforming our region. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. In an increasingly complex world, we help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can benefit communities and society – whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them Our Values: Creating value through diversity. Be yourself. Be different. At PwC, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people and society. As part of our commitment to individuality we are pleased to hear from candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a mixture of skills, capabilities and experience from the below Job Description.
The Experience Centre is a function within PwC ME which assists its clients with project delivery, client meetings and workshops to solve complex business issues. It is a place where PwC’s clients are engaged either physically, virtually or a blend of both.
– We are looking for a new dynamic IT professional with experience of managing, planning, budgeting and extensive technical knowledge in IT Operations and User experience.
– Main focus would be on the Experience center technology portfolio.
– End user Experience and technologies.
– EC support operations.
– Collaboration technologies and event technology.
– End User Devices & Peripherals.
– Network and infrastructure o Stakeholder management and vendors relationships.
– EC technology demand management of Customer satisfaction and costumers experience.
– EC IT Team and resource management.
– The perfect candidate for this role would be passionate about bringing the latest and most impactful technology solutions to improve the overall virtual and digital collaboration and experiences across all workshops occurring in the experience center (EC).
– You will need to leverage your technical knowledge, business and digital acumen to enhance the customer experience and satisfaction. Your role will include innovating using existing technology to create seamless virtual and physical experiences, as well as looking into the market to bring new forms of tech into PwC EC. The role requires flexible working patterns – due to the nature of the work, the candidate will sometimes need to work outside of normal business hours.
– Manage the EC IT Operations and ensure delivery of commitments/project of supervised/managed IT services, Collaboration Technology and event technology, EC Support Operations End User Devices & Peripherals.
– Take a leading role in creating innovative solutions through technology, Resolve and recommend remedial measures for problems affecting technical work.
– Working on new initiatives to bridge the gap in complex environment deployments.
– Support in the assessment, planning, and design of virtual experiences across all meetings and workshops occurring in the EC.
– Leverage and research new virtual collaboration tools and platforms (e.g. G-Suite, Mural, Miro, Menti, Zoom, WebEx etc.) to create interactive digital experiences.
– Lead communication with clients and internal teams to understand their digital capabilities and technical needs across engagements.
– Run regular L&D sessions to upskill the EC team on existing and new tech (including creating guides for the tech in the space).
– Ensure all the team’s technology is operational day to day, allowing the EC team to work efficiently.
– Work with ME IT team to procure new technology items where required.
– Catalog and manage all tech assets in the space and make sure that the team is aware of what technology is available for them to use and what technology is fit for what purpose.
– Have excessive technical expertise in IT related technologies (Windows, Mac, Video conferencing solutions, Collaboration technologies and platforms, Networking hardware and software, etc.).
– Able to assess, understand and define how IT services and products contribute to the operation of the business (in business terms). This includes being able to have discussions with business contacts and vendors to agree and optimize product strategies and plans.
– To be able to understand strategic and operational technology environments and services and how they come together to underpin the product. This includes being able to work with technology representatives (Service managers, Vendors, etc..) to understand operational performance and agree technology plans to improve product performance.
– To be able to define, agree and monitor service and quality levels for the enterprise/strategic product(s)and report these in meaningful ways to all stakeholders.
– To be able to construct, agree and oversee the implementation of Service improvement plans.
– The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively and influence senior IT contacts, with senior business contacts and strategic 3rd party product providers.
– Be able to take a holistic view of how IT services operate and apply this to the planning/structuring of the live services and products.
– High level problem-solving skills.
– Strong team player and collaborator.
– Ability to work under pressure during live events (i.e regional broadcasts & livestreams).
– Collaborative and supportive approach to working with others (must be a strong communicator).
– Good presentation skills
– Proficiency in the use of multimedia and innovative concepts to develop engaging and high quality digital/physical experiences.
– Be a proactive, self-starter who is able and willing to challenge operational norms and propose solutions and alternative operating modes to complex, IT wide issues.
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com