• Experience with Oracle BRM integrations with different middleware’s including MQ based integration
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
• Proactively Identifying the issues (specially related to performance) and providing the necessary solutions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• Must be able to works in shifts
• 7+ years of Oracle Billing & Revenue Management experience
• Must hold Oracle BRM 7.5 version experience
• Ability to manage day to day billing administration tasks in Oracle BRM.
• Must be able to deploy the releases and changes in the Oracle BRM.
• Strong expertise in BSS domain/Billing/Rating/Review management/E2E order flow.
• Hands on experience in managing Oracle BRM Realtime / Batch rating components of Revenue Management Suite
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com