Collections Team Manager
One of Saudi Arabia’s top medical device companies are looking for an Collections Team Manager to join their team of dynamic professionals. Our client is a true leader in the Kingdom and Gulf Regions, with a region-wide portfolio that has already opened offices in the United Arab Emirates and works with reputable partners in Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman.
The company therefore has the technical expertise and geographical reach to sell and install medical equipment and supplies to private and public hospitals and medical centres throughout the Gulf region, with your help!
Our client offers uncapped personal and professional growth potential with state-of-the-art medical technologies in the Middle East. You can make a concrete contribution to global healthcare while representing countless prestigious companies, networking and building your own personal portfolio.
Our client is looking for one collections team manager based in Jeddah and one based in Riyadh.
Some Responsibilities include:
• Provide support to the finance/collection/accounts receivable department
• Supervise and oversee the plans and programs related to collection
• Ensure prompt reimbursement policies and that all receivable amounts are collected from the debtors on time.
• Evaluate the accounts periodically and record the amount of collection
• Review all collection and credit reports and statements
• Coordinate with hired government or private agencies or lawyers to resolve all issues relating to dues.
• Identify current and potential problems in proper revenue management
• Suggest remedial measures to solve all outstanding financial issues in consultation with the department employees and senior management.
• Monitor the delivery of projects with perfection and timeliness.
• Maintain good client relation and provide customer service in line with the issues and complaints raised by customers/clients.
• Work in coordination with all departments to meet organizational goals
• Supervise, oversee and evaluate the team’s work performance
• Review and oversee the team’s performance
• Manage and review account statements, receivables and payables, balance sheet, etc.
• Prepare financial reports and statements and present it to the senior board of management.
• 3+ years of experience with knowledge of finance and accounting, and of the healthcare industry trends.
• Ability to gather and use data effectively
• Excellent organizational, management and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented and timely delivery of projects
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and issues at a time
• Knowledge of latest collection principles and procedures
• Knowledge of computer applications like Microsoft suite, Excel.
• Experience in healthcare, medical company receivables and/or medical device company.
• Saudi National.
• Attractive bonus and commission structure.
• Diverse job activities and excellent personal and professional growth opportunities.
• Join a team with a great working atmosphere and who organise after work activities
• Play an active role in developing skills of healthcare providers with the support of our suppliers.
• Enrich your portfolio both personally and professionally.
• Work with a company that genuinely care about your well-being and career development
• Work for one of Saudi Arabia biggest players in the medical healthcare industry with great job security.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com