Organization Name: Oracle Advanced Customer Support
The ACS – Hyperion engineer, will work as a technical consultant on Oracle Hyperion products suite. The candidate should have a solid experience in the area of Enterprise Performance Management, Budgeting, Planning and Financial Consolidation. An implementation experience in complex to medium complexity environment is required. He or She should be able to operate independently to provide quality work products, and perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment.
The products suite expected to be covered are EPM Hyperion Essbase, Planning and HFM, FDMEE Applications. EPM Cloud products knowledge / experience is an asset.
– Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
– Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
– Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
– Develops test plans, procedures and running the tests accordingly
– Support Oracle EPM Hyperion products and services in line with the contractual agreement
– Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
– Troubleshoots and resolves simple to highly complex functional, performance issues related to EPM Hyperion products.
– Works with various functions within Oracle to ensure RCA is complete and SLAs are met.
– Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
– Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
– Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
– Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified EPM / Hyperion Cloud area.
– At least 5-8 years of experience working with Essbase, Hyperion planning, HFM, FDMEE systems as a functional consultant.
– 3+ years of experience and good knowledge in designing, building, optimizing, integrating and automating EPM solutions working on different Oracle EPM applications.
– Experience and good understanding of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting processes, GL systems, consolidation and reporting is required.
– Expert knowledge of Hyperion Planning (business rules, integration, etc.)
– Working experience with Planning Budgeting, Workforce, OPEX and CAPEX.
– Familiar with the functionality of ODI, EPM Automate, and other ETL tools.
– Knowledge of other Oracle Hyperion integration tools like DRM is an advantage.
– Advanced knowledge of relational databases Oracle, SQL server and data modeling.
– Good working experience in SmartView, MS Office Suite.
– Strong English written/verbal communications
– Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
– Willing to work in shifts & weekends as required.
– Willing to travel in the region (MEA) and work out of client locations.
– Willing to provide on-call support on a 24/7 basis when needed.
– Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Remote teams.
– Self-driven, ability to work under minimal supervision.
– Excellent Analytical skills.
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com