Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You’ll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
RPA Senior Associate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Serve as senior developer for UiPath / RPA solutions
– Work with business analysts and customers to understand processes. Map the as-is process into automated steps.
– Implement, configure, and test RPA solutions.
– Assist in deployment of RPA bots
– Assist in operations and maintenance to update and maintain bots
– Ability to integrate RPA into other technologies in order to achieve the goals of automation
– Continue knowledge growth in RPA technologies to continually bring value to customers.
– Ability to contribute to other aspects of development projects, a plus.
– Demonstrated experience in UiPath in building RPA bots and solutions
– Experience in full life cycle implementations (i.e., requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deploying, and operations & maintenance).
– Communicates effectively (written and verbal) with team and customers
– Good problem-solving skills
– Proactive and self-motivated
– Curious and willing to learn new technologies
– Strong independent worker and team contributor
– At least 1 year of experience as a UiPath developer
– At least 2 years of experience as a Software Developer
Education and Training:
– UiPath Developer or Advanced Developer Certification
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com