To ensure complete and error free settlement and processing of Treasury & Investment transactions. Understand and maintain strict controls in adherence with regulatory guidelines in the area of assigned responsibilities. Support HOD in meeting objectives of the Department by strict compliance to SOP, SLAs and TATs
– To supervise deal settlements in the Treasury and Investment Operations and to ensure timely and accurate processing of all deals on a daily basis, accounting, documentation, and ancillary support functions related to processing such as filing, archiving, and call backs of the transactions in TIOD.
– Ensure all documentation is in order for both Treasury and Investment activities and due diligence is taken to conform to laid down procedures in processing of deals.
– Co-ordinate with Treasury & Investment Front Offices, RMs to ensure a smooth workflow and provide continuous improvements to processes. To take part in system related upgrades, identifying new solutions, submitting BRD, and participating in UATs.
– Support the HOD with new project implementations, SOP updates, process realignments and compliance to audit recommendations.
– Suggest and Participate in Process Improvements and automation of manual activities
– Constant interaction with staff to train and enhance their productivity in the designated area
– Products coverage include – Investment deals (Bonds/Equities/Mutual Funds), Reverse/REPO, TD, Islamic Deals, FXMM, Derivatives deals.
TL is to ensure:
– Corporate action events for Bonds, Equities and Funds are captured in respective systems on notification date
– Check and Verify fixed income Settlement Instructions on Clearstream RVP / DVP / RFP / DFP.
– No pending Proprietary Investments trades for processing in Quantum at EOD
– UAE Central Bank Monetary bills settlement in Euroclear meets CBUAE deadlines
– Perform monthly call back reviews on investment and FXMM deals and provide feedback if any to HOD
– Ensure efficient Cash management at Saxo, Clearsteam, Euroclear and AFB and related SWIFTs
– Ensure Client on boarding in completed with respective documentation and signatures in place
– Ensure that all cash, GL and P&L accounts with Nostros/Custodian are reconciled daily
– Ensure the Monthly Cash and Security Positon Reconciliations are performed
– Breaks reported by recon department are matched and responded to and knock off entries cleared
– Ensure uninterrupted trade flow for Saxo Investr App, Equity Trader, Self-Investor deals processing, corporate actions, and recon
– To provide adequate cross coverage to other TLs in Treasury
– To take responsibility of TIOD client’s satisfaction rating and End to End ownership of products and processes in TIOD.
Education and Experience
– Bachelor Degree in a Finance discipline.
– Treasury, Islamic & Syndication product Knowledge essential.
– SWIFT Background
– 5-8 years of experience in Investment Operations.
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com