As part of the Financial Services Risk (FS RISK) practice you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to capital market participants within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance. FS Risk products and services include Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Prudential Supervision, Bank Holding Company reporting, Credit Risk/ Capital Adequacy/ Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Structured Finance and Quantitative Advisory Services.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
– As a FS RISK Senior Manager, you’ll technically contribute to and lead FS Risk engagements.
– You will work effectively as a team leader having the responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating engagement directors and partners on progress.
– You’ll also build valuable relationships with external clients and internal peers.
– In addition, you’ll contribute to presentations and provide inputs to proposals.
Skills and attributes for success
– Delivering financial risk transformation programs domestically and/or internationally.
– Ability to analyse current state reporting and the complex knowledge associated with it (requirements, data/reporting solutions and operating model).
– Broader experience in Finance and Data type reporting projects; IT and Financial accounting knowledge in order to bridge the gap between the Business and IT.
– Ability to profile and interpret data constructs into relevant business constructs.
– Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive.
– Ability to lead teams and projects, communicate and influence customers, resolve situations and issues, work under pressure
– Ability to learn quickly, explore new opportunities, ideas
To qualify for the role you must have
– 10+ years of strong FS RISK experience within the leading FS organizations or Consultancy firms
– Prior experience of working with, either as an employee or consultant, government owned financial institutions specially development funds and Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF)
– Experience in Quantitative Analytics, Treasury & Treasury Operations, Investments, Market Risk Models, Performance Measurement, ALM/FTP, Liquidity Analysis, Financial Planning and forecasting, Capital and RWA Management and Optimization, Risk Appetite.
– Experience in Economic Capital Modelling, Economic Analysis, Data Analytics, Design and implementation of ERM solutions, Deployment and Integration of Risk Analytics into the Business processes, etc
– Prior experience in Financial Crime Compliance, KYC , Due Diligence , AML
– Prior exposure to credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk
– Previous experience in developed markets (EU, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc) and with some presence or connection to MENA will be preferred
– Strong educational background from a top institution, quantitative/ finance/ economics/ actuarial program
– Experience in working in a project-based, team-oriented environment, ideally consulting, with a proven track record of managing teams and delivering in fast-paced and demanding environments
– A credit life cycle understanding, and experience in credit rating & analysis and approvals process
– Excellent analytical, report-writing, facilitation and presentation skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
– Experience in analytical and risk management tools/systems (e.g. SAS, Murex, VBA, MATLAB)
– Professional certifications in FRM, CFA, PMP, PRM , CA, ACCA , CPA
– Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
– Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
– Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
– Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
– Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com