Oracle Cloud ERP Administrator
To provide Oracle fusion ERP administration support & Management.
• Provide system design, system updates, system monitoring, maintenance, development, administration, security and troubleshooting of Oracle Fusion
• Configure, maintain administrate Oracle Fusion environments
• Support end users with enterprise applications issues
• Perform top-level troubleshooting of technical issues related to Fusion functionality.
• Track and follow issues through to resolution, including communications to all stakeholders.
• Identify and consider both the business and the technical needs of customers with the goal of providing quality solutions that meet user needs.
• Configure, execute, test, and implement the solution.
• Ensure that solutions implemented to align with mission Develop documentation related to design, configuration, processes/workflow, integration/interface requirements, and training for the Fusion instances.
• Develop and maintain troubleshooting and solution process and procedure documentation to build and enhance the knowledge base
• Manage Fusion updates and configurations projects of simple to moderate complexity, which may include sub-components of larger scale projects as directed by Management.
• Support enterprise applications not limited to databases, middleware, and servers.
• This includes installing new software releases and system upgrades, evaluating, and installing application patches, and conducting application migrations, refreshes, and restores.
• Function as Fusion enterprise system administrator and provide functional support Provide architecture recommendations and system landscape design strategy during Fusion implementation or upgrade projects.
• Plan and deploy application servers, database servers and web servers in a multi-tier landscape environment.
• Implement and maintain the architecture as necessary for integration with other application systems using OIA.
• Function as the technical support on Fusion implementation or upgrade projects to architect, implement, or enhance the applications to meet dynamic academic requirements.
• Performs complex technical configuration, change management, and testing activities to support a service-oriented architecture and integration between all applications.
• Perform troubleshooting and resolve Fusion complex technical problems which include applications, databases, and server problems.
• Collaborate and work with IT support analysts and technical staff to identify and resolve critical system issues.
• Evaluate and ensure the performance and reliability of the applications by monitoring these systems for high availability, load balancing, and satisfactory response time using third-party tools.
• Plan, create, and maintain the appropriate documentation, inventory assessments, and procedures related to administration of the Fusion,
• Participate in disaster recovery planning and testing, including assisting with delivering fault tolerance application environments as well as producing/maintaining disaster recovery plaqs and procedures.
• 7+ years of experience in a similar role
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com