Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Services Audit practice, within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
Our team helps financial organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. Our clients cover industries within banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, and consumer finance. While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven’t. You’ll work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
– Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
– Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
– Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
– Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
– Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
– Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
– Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
– Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
– Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com