The business is transforming from Microsoft Navision over to MS Dynamics 365 over a 18 month to 24 month project timeline. This role would be around this project which looks to be a 18-24 month project.
* The Digital Transformation Project Manager is responsible for delivering successful outcomes for key business transformation projects via effective project management.
* Deliver large scale projects from initiation, planning, execution and closure of the Digital transformation projects to the stabilization of the run and support activities of the same.
* Make sure that the business requirements of the different business units are fulfilled by the solutions delivered within quality, scope, budget and timeline agreed.
* Enterprise resource planning.
* Manage and implement a software that manages the company’s; Financials, Supply Chain, Operations, Commerce, Reporting, Manufacturing and HR.
On behalf of our client we are hoping to connect with an experienced Digital Transformation Project Manager. The successful candidate will come from an IT background within the retail domain.
* You should have 5-6 years experience within Project Management within Digital transformations and IT.
* You must have retail domain experience
* The successful candidate will have executed full implementation cycles.
* Strong project and man management skills
* Clear communicator and strong stakeholder management and problem solving/resolution with tact and gravitas.
* This role would be based around this project which looks to be an 18-24 month project.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com