Our client is a government entity in Abu Dhabi and one of the oldest financial institutions in the UAE.
The role holder is responsible for deal origination, sourcing, and performing due diligence, coordinating with various consultants, structuring, and contract negotiation. Monitoring of portfolio companies and overlooking the value creation plans.
– Work on deal origination and initial screening and appraisal of new investment opportunities
– Participate in commercial negotiations relating to the structure and terms of any potential investment;
– Carry out due diligence of investment opportunities, as well as liaising with third-party service providers as required;-
– Prepare and write internal investment approval papers, as well as present these to Investment Committee
– Oversee the legal execution of any approved transaction, working closely with internal and/or external legal counsel.
– Monitor and evaluate investment performance against key targets, including the management and reporting of potential business/investment risks as they arise;
– Provide (externally) management support to help investees as required;
– Develop and maintain an active pipeline of investment opportunities
– Participate in budget and investment target setting;
– Contribute to internal and external reporting
– Support implementation of section’s strategy in line with dept. vision and business (1-3 year) plans.
– Monitor and guide junior team members on aligning their activities with sectional strategy and objectives.
– Provide insights and practical inputs for development of sectional budgets
– Adhere to section budgets and ensure optimal utilization of all available resources.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics. Master’s degree with relevant specialization preferred.
– Certifications such as CFA
– Fluent written and spoken English
– 6-9 years of relevant experience in Private Equity, Financial Analysis or Asset Management preferred
– 1-2 years in a team-lead or similar position of seniority
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” is an Abu Dhabi based on-shore company and we operate with high standards and provide value-added services. We understand the volatility of the market and the change in the needs of its clients. Keeping this in mind, we hire only the best of Consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards. “ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” will make the talented people fit into the right place so that they can enhance their skills. We uphold this responsibility to fulfill our commitment as ‘Let’s make the solutions possible for all diversity of people’
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com