Overall Purpose Of The Job (Brief description of the primary purpose of this position) –
To achieve and exceed revenue and gross profit targets by executing the sales strategy sourcing new business. retaining and developing existing clients for the assigned territories within the MEA region primarily within the Banking, Insurance, Luxury Brands, Aviation, Real Estate, Automotive and other market segments, through on-going market analysis and face to face selling and identification and targeting of new business prospects.
Key Responsibilities –
Responsible for developing new business and acquisition of new clients in the MEA region and retaining and up selling a wide range of services and solutions to existing clients.
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of the primary focus Aspire business sectors within the geographic territory to identify key clients and to promote and sell the entire range of Aspire Lifestyles products and services with a key focus on Concierge, Membership (B2B2C), Benefit Redemption – Airport Services and others, Partnership Development, Digital, Premium Call Center Services and other customised solutions.
• Identify and secure prospective clients to drive new business acquisition and gross profit target achievement
• Understand customer needs & requirements, market trends, identify buying influences and develop contacts at the highest appropriate levels within targeted clients and prospects.
• Maintain and develop the relationship with key stakeholders within each market to support the business development.
• Assist in developing market and segment specific marketing strategies and sales plans.
• Design and execute a prospection plan based on the sales strategy
• Grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities in Salesforce.com.
• Report periodically on business development and new opportunities as per assigned reporting schedule.
• Ensure professional representation of Aspire Lifestyles at client and industry specific functions and maximize network opportunities, e.g. participation in promotional events, conferences and exhibitions.
• Develop periodical market/ client reports as required for the designated priority markets or clients: Country Business Plan or Strategic Clients
• Work in cooperation with Administrative and Functional Managers, Account Managers, Client Executives and other BDM’s to follow the standard renewal process to renew existing business and maximize the product saturation.
• Ensure proposals are approved by relevant stakeholders: Commercial Desk, Head of Aspire Lifestyles – MEA and others as per agreed process.
• Ensure Contracts for services have been through due diligence with relevant department heads
• Communicate to all sectors within the business, all detailed information relating to the client to ensure that all departments are aware of the negotiations and agreements with clients.
• Support growth of profitable revenue through the use of up-selling and cross-selling to the clients within the region and globally.
• Provide value added client and industry-specific knowledge to clients within a consultative selling framework, and deliver client specific solutions.
• Implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face client sales time to drive client retention, renewal and account extension
• Co-ordinate appropriate administrative and financial activities for new customers won and existing clients including client operations and billing procedures, contract review, pricing, invoicing and AR collections.
• Continually evaluate progress against pipeline objectives, revenue and profit targets and client plans.
• Ensure the professional standard of all written all client proposals, tender documents and communication is adhered to, in line with company standards and pricing procedures.
• Support all marketing, promotional and communication activities
• Support the implementation of new business won, to ensure that all administrative, operational and financial activities are in place to ensure high levels of service to clients.
• Work with the relevant Marketing Manager to increase awareness of the Company’s products and services through promotional events, conferences and symposiums as appropriate.
• Liaise with the Service Delivery colleagues, other specialists, the Commercial Desk and Legal Teams as appropriate during the sales process.
• Report on activities and business performance review with management
• Prepare and submit annual and quarterly sales objectives and accurate forecasts
Required Work Experience
• Proven experience in a sales / business development role with sales and gross profit responsibility and a track record of achievement in the Middle East and Africa
• Direct B2B solution/consultative selling experience in complex / service industry selling experience
• Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment. Previous working experience of selling to Aspire primary industries is an advantage
• Demonstrable knowledge of Aspire primary industries is an advantage.
• English language skills (oral and written) are an absolute must. Arabic and French are an advantage.
The best stories are told by those who have lived the experience. Our mission is to inspire and delight your customers by making amazing stories happen every day. Stories they can share with their friends, family and colleagues. Stories that reinforce the value of your brand.
The Aspire Lifestyles global team, a collective of experts and enthusiasts live and breathe this mission, fostering a culture which strives to deliver the ultimate customer experience. We further empower this human endeavor with quality and innovation across every one of our services, networks, platforms and technologies.
We understand that every customer has their own interpretation of “extraordinary” and a unique idea of what “ultimate” is to them. We’re here to help you define exactly what extraordinary means for these customers and deliver the ultimate experience by engaging them with the most relevant and timely benefit solutions on your behalf.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com