The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organization’s sales and growth effort by contributing to new customer acquisition. He should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the management updated about marketplace and competitors’ activity.
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include:
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
• Keep prospective client database updated
• Make cold calls for new business leads
• Support in writing new business proposals
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
• Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting the client’s objectives
• Foster and develop relationships with customers / clients
• Cross-selling of different services with existing clients.
• Associating and Rapport-building with High-level Business Executives
• Understanding Clientele requirements and able to respond effectively on satisfactory context and assistance
• Networking and References through seminars, conferences and events
Qualification – Graduate/ Post Graduate (MBA)
• 3-5 year’s demonstrably successful experience in Business development or Corporate Sales in UAE
• Achieving targets
• Working to set standards of performance
• Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)
• Generating ideas (for the customer and the department)
• Value addition and advantage – Experience and Knowledge on the Corporate and Consulting services
• An exceptional and different approach to the existing market
– Candidate from Insurance, Banking , Company formation sector experience will be added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Presentable and confident enough to present on behalf of the company at different forums.
• Possess negotiation skills – on terms of discussion with Client on shared proposals and payments
• Capability of Fast-learning (Fast Learner)
• Positive attitude and ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure work environment
• A deep understanding on market movements and competitive organizations.
• Focus and ability to work in parallel with other teams on the perspectives of government relationships and entities
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group’s current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com