Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
As a UX/UI Designer in the eCommerce team, you will be working across the entire product lifecycle from concept to delivery, creating and validating wireframes, prototypes and pixel perfect UI to delight our customers. Collaborating with the UX Team, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Marketing and Business Stakeholders, your responsibilities will include:
– Incrementally building the user experience at various stages of the design process with requirements, wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes, validating deliverables with stakeholders regularly with a continuous feedback loop
– Implementing user-centered best practices, design processes and systems
– Being the voice and advocate of the customer, constantly up to date with the latest trends and design thinking
– Using both quantitative and qualitative research methods to inform and validate your design decisions
– Tracking user experience metrics, reporting on the success of UX enhancements, A-B testing, implementing data driven new improvements
– You will be assigned a portfolio of products and manage this with support from a more senior member of the team
What you’ll need to succeed
– +3 years experience in UX/UI design. UX experience is a must, a candidate from a pure UI background will find this role challenging
– Strong conceptual thinker with excellent communication skills
– Passionate about understanding the users’ needs, motivations and behaviors and ability to translate them into actionable deliverables
– Fluency in design tools (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision)
– A portfolio of mobile commerce experiences is a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com