As Software Engineer you will be responsible for deployment of software solutions to our Oil & Gas Customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Install, Upgrade and configure SCADA and Production Optimization Systems
– Build Screens, Workflows, Reports to support customer operations and SCADA hardware
– Interact with Customers to understand and troubleshoot Product Issues
– Support for 3rd party application roll out based on business need
– Provide custom solutions, utilities and system integration using scripts along with the procedural documentation and relevant reports
– Participate in software testing during the release cycle as end customer
– Identify cause of problem reported by debugging Program/Scripts and if necessary correct them or report them to the developers
– Provide support to internal and external clients working on consulting projects which use the company’s optimization software.
– Gain a firm understanding of Production Optimization Products and how it works from the users Perspective.
– Able to troubleshoot issues related to SCADA Hardware and Radio communications
– Train users in system usage and administration
– Extensive Domestic and foreign travel required 50-75%
– Experience in deploying and debugging Enterprise software in Microsoft Environment
– Excellent debugging /knowledge of .Net, C#, SQL, Oracle, HTML5, PowerShell, TypeScript, IIS, and Angular
– Microsoft Server OS knowledge
– SQL Server Management Experience
– Experience ETL Techniques and tools
– Experience in integrating applications
– Exposure to Open Source Analytics
– Enhance or make custom changes in existing utilities, batch scheduling
– Exposure to Software support
– Knowledge of Windows programming environment
– Knowledge of Web Security, Authentication and Authorization
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to calmly manage crisis situations
– Ability to plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks
– Ability to work with minimum supervision
– Experience in similar role troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with hardware and software
– Work experience with SCADA software and hardware
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com