• Professional management & maintenance of Government Related Entities client relations, growing the GRE book for CBD.
• Work done in coordination with team Head and Assistant Relationship Mangers/Relationship Officer.
• Manage, maintain and expend a portfolio of GREs.
• Ensure risk intake is properly managed, optimizing returns, cross-sell and relationships are cultivated to maximize contributions to CBD in support of the team’s growth targets.
• Identify, solicit and acquire new New to Bank clients in line with approved corporate strategies for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Financial products to meet given sales targets.
• Negotiate appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank’s underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal, and execution for all kinds of securities (Asset, Shares and Bonds)
• Seek credit-mitigating solutions to mitigate risk or improve RoE on client / transaction basis where applicable and have the ability to structure and arrange structured transactions.
• Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
• Conduct account planning with Client Service Team Members & cross selling other products & services including introduction of investment portfolios to corporate clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet.
• Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals.
• Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
• Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, financial covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
• Manage a team of Relationship Officers, set, agree and measure annual targets, provide professional advice, guidance, training & motivation to enhance their potential & capabilities to hold higher responsibilities, and conduct their performance reviews.
• Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank.
• Comply with and adhere to all relevant regulatory and Central Bank requirements and uphold the highest professional standards.
• Keep abreast of developments in the local and regional business environment to spot business opportunities.
• Contribute to the planning process in order to develop corporate business strategies.
• Develop a strong level of contacts with the relevant target business and financial institutions community.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management or Engineering.
• 8 – 12 years of experience in Corporate banking with 4-5 years of exposure to Corporate Banking in the UAE, preferably from MNC Banks.
• Commercial acumen and ability to prepare plans and strategies are essential.
• The ability to forge close relationships with external constituents as a senior representative of the bank
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com