Working with another Compliance colleague together you will manage and deliver a full-service compliance team to the RA business and this will be your primary function. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Management of the QRM mailbox answering compliance and risk queries from all areas of RA on a timely and accurate basis- yes
• Approve Job Opening request forms as part of the approval process. Ensure all documents are compliant with internal QRM policies.
• Ability to challenge seniors where areas of non-compliance are identified and work with them to resolve the issues.- yes
• Supporting the QRM team in its advice to Deloitte’s senior management and practitioners on general compliance and risk management issues, based on an understanding and appreciation of the key business risks that need to be managed and escalated to the BRL. This will include delivering ad hoc training to the business.
• Performance of QRM testing on engagement files to ensure compliance with policies and procedures- yes quarterly.
• Support on all RA conflict check clearances- yes
• Management of all closed engagement and document retention policies and procedures
• Weekly risk rating review and consolidation for all new engagements
• Maintain/update the Job Opening Form Template
• Complete QRM testing on engagement files on a monthly basis
• Supporting the BRL as the Confidentiality and Independence champion for RA
• RA Liaison with central risk teams (MECCAT, DCCS, Independence)
• Manage PII Insurances for engagements
Supporting the QRM Quality Leader in his role you will be a key part of driving Deloitte’s Risk Advisory Culture of Quality initiative to the business. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Support on Global Member Firm Standards monitoring
• Management of ESR reports on key engagements and delivery of the ESR outputs into the reporting cycles
• Maintenance and reporting of the At Risk register for at risk engagements
• Delivery of monthly risk management reports-
• Coordination of the Quality Leaders programme
• Maintenance of the QRM website, management of QRM templates and guidance documents
• Support and organization of regular practice reviews and internal engagement monitoring
• Ad hoc Culture of Quality projects and initiatives
• Holds a relevant University degree
• Work within an environment where requirements change frequently and therefore this role is also likely to change and expand with time.
• Develop practical commercial solutions for Deloitte’s business and client service teams – enabling them to provide excellent client service while managing Deloitte’s risk.
• Experience of international and Middle East AML, Compliance and Data Privacy laws/regulations would be advantageous
• Excellent IT, written and oral communication skills, particularly at delivering training.
• Experience in PowerPoint is essential.
• Ability to manage a demanding workload effectively and to be responsive.
• Strong time management skills as there are ongoing reporting deadlines for a variety of tasks.
• Experience of dealing with and managing senior management and multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to finishing tasks to the highest standards.
• Risk spotting ability – the candidate must be able to quickly assess the risk areas and recommend ways of mitigating or managing them.
• Analytical skills – should be able to use judgment, analyse facts and draw logical conclusions.
Deloitte is the world’s largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com