Reporting to the Sales Development Team Leader, the SDA will be responsible for educating prospective customers on Bayzat products, generating qualified leads and helping close customers. To excel in this role, the individual must be comfortable prospecting online and calling prospects using lists.
– Meet and exceed quotas of calls, presentations and sales qualified leads
– Conduct daily cold-calling and online lead generation activities to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow-up as required
– Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
– Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts
– Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on SDA activity and metrics
– Fully-understand, articulate and sell all Bayzat products & services
– Internalize the Bayzat mission and vision
– Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Obsessively organized and detail oriented
– Competitive and hungry to be the best
– Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, and full of positivity
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions.
We help individuals and companies compare, buy and use their health insurance. For clients looking for medical coverage, we allow them to save time and money by identifying their requirements and providing a transparent comparison of all the relevant options in the market.
With our technology platform, Bayzat Benefits, we are able to streamline the policy placement process for our clients and help them understand their policy. More importantly, Bayzat Benefits automates administrative work for HR professionals and ensures that all HR processes are centralized, accessible and secure.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com