This job entails management of all risk analytics work streams, including development and monitoring of comprehensive MI framework, Retail Scorecard development and maintenance of Risk models related to specific Retail portfolios. This is a very specialized role requiring technical and analytics skills.
– The job holder will be responsible for the development of scorecards for Retail Products. This will include data analysis, statistical modelling, taking key decisions on model development and variable selection.
– The job holder will be responsible for the IFRS9 ECL model along with Central Bank stress testing and taking key decisions on the variables to be chosen for the same.
– End to end Portfolio Analytics’ management including KRIs, MIS, Reports, Management Presentation packs of all Asset Products falling within the domain of Personal Banking, and Retail Attijari Al Islami.
– Responsible for management of Scorecard for the Retail Products. This would include use of all retail scorecards.
– The job holder will be responsible for studying, analyzing and appropriately highlighting key trends to enable policy changes, if required for Retail Products.
– Validation of the Credit Bureau score and other scorecards on CBD data.
– Reporting to CB on the Retail Risk portfolio in coordination with Finance.
– Monitor and track the Retail Risk Provisioning number for the year for Retail.
– Implementation of IFRS9 and IRBB related regulatory requirements in retail risk area
– Responsible for the setup, generation and management of all MIS related to StrategyOne.
– Responsible for Management of all strategic Projects in Credit and Collections whether these are Technology dependent or non-Technology initiatives by CBD or Regulators.
– Responsible for presenting Credit & Risk Management packs in various forums. Job-holder will be a member of various strategic Project steering Committees set-up from time to time, relevant to this Job-role.
– Participate in various Special “strategic” Assignments, as and when required by Management.
– Consult with Senior Management & PBG- Credit Committee on major Credit & Risk control decisions.
– Implement Technology and Reengineering initiatives relating to CWX, CVX-R, BPM and AECB System platforms including process and system migration to WNS for outsourced services besides implementation of various RMD strategic Tools required in accordance with approved Credit Risk Management framework
– Have an postgraduate degree in an analytical discipline (e.g. maths, statistics)
– Have significant experience of credit modelling using statistic tool such as SAS, SQL analytical tools, SPSS.
– Strong analytical and scorecard development skills
– Have 10+ experience of working in credit / risk modelling for retail customers especially unsecured lending in bank
– Have strong verbal and written skills that ensure you can explain technical concepts to less technically focused colleagues and produce suitable documentation
– Planning, Organisational and Presentation skills.
– High level of Inter-personal and Negotiating skills.
– Excellent Communication and strong Analytical skills.
– Database management including Risk models and Reporting tools
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com