As a Network and Security Engineer, you will responsible for the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of many different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software.
A leading organisation based in Abu Dhabi.
* Management / changes in Network & Security policies in post deployment & run phase of network infrastructure projects.
* Provide solution scope details of project to internal or external teams.
* Provide updates reports for ongoing projects to IT management.
* Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls.
* Install and maintain network services, equipment, and various devices.
* Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers.
* Upgrade network equipment and services to the latest stable releases.
* Maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with IT team on network optimisation.
* Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
* Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
* Report network and security operational status by gathering and prioritising information and managing projects.
* Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users during installation.
* Provide remote/on-site troubleshooting and fault finding.
* Create/update accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
* Enterprise EPP & EDR and DLP solutions support, administration and L2 troubleshooting.
* Responsible for L1/L2 Technical Support for group of companies and multiple sites, Service Improvements, reporting, root cause analysis, incident management and developments for all services related IT Networking and security including On-premises as well cloud infrastructure.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Should have 4-6 years of experience in IT field with at least 1-2 years’ experience in Network Security.
* Implementation / service provider background is preferable.
* Valid driver’s license as there will be travel involved to other sites.
* CCNA, CCNP, CND or CCSP certifications would be preferable.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com