Tax & Legal Services – Legal – Entity Governance & Compliance – Senior Manager – Dubai
Line of Service
Legal Services – Employment & Pensions
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Company Secretariat practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team helps our clients ensure they are compliant with statutory obligations based on best practice and amended rules and regulations. You’ll help clients with board compliance and governance, corporate governance consultancy services, and health checks based on client’s secretarial arrangements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
– Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
– Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
– Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
– Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
– Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
– Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
– Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
– Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com