IT Support Analyst (Front Arena)
For one of our leading clients in the financial services industry, we are currently recruiting a Senior IT Support Analyst to join the IT team
* You will be responsible for monitoring and supporting their production trading systems. In this role, you will work on handling production issues to driving forward long term projects such as automation initiatives and platform changes.
* You will work closely with different teams within the organisation as well as with external vendors.
* Experience in First Information Technology (FIT) trading system and FIS Front Arena will be required
* Must have a solid understanding and experience working in the brokerage industry supporting algorithmic trading and institutional desk systems
* Knowledge of regulations of DFM, ADX, Nasdaq Dubai, SCA and DFSA
* Strong hands-on experience in configuring, troubleshooting, SQL scripting and monitoring Data bases like Oracle 11g+/ SQL Server 2012+ is required
* Experience in multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows systems
* Strong hands-on experience in Market Data Feed technologies, FIX protocol, Refinitiv AUTEX and Bloomberg EMSX is required
* Experience in maintaining integration layer using standard enterprise service bus concept for upstream/downstream systems.
* Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
* Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple teams.
* Available to join an on-call rotation and work outside of core business hours or on weekends.
Salary and Benefits
* Up to 30,000AED
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com