We are seeking a motivated and self-driven candidate to work as a full-time on site administrative and events coordinator. This is a unique opportunity and would be ideal for anyone interested in a full-time job. This position requires the successful candidate to be onsite and will involve some international travel to events. This position requires 100% confidentiality and discretion.
We believe it is essential to make a good first impression, hence above anything else you’ll need to have a good rapport with people to make them feel looked after and at ease. Some responsibilities may coincide with other departments and employees are expected to carry out their duties efficiently.
Working for GTC means you are part of something big, something special! You will be part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver on our commitment to our event participants.
Under the direction of GTC Operation’s Supervisor, the successful applicant will be responsible for working onsite at large-scale training events. The main duties of this position include:
• Coordinate the execution of events onsite
• Act as the main point of contact for GTC during events
• Provide excellent customer service at all times to the event participants
• Act as a brand ambassador for GTC; respond to participants inquiries and complaints while onsite
• Oversee event logistics such as equipment set-up, load-in/out
• Create comprehensive event reports to document all event details and issues
• Ensure that all applicable policies and guidelines are adhered to
• Perform general administrative duties
• Ensure that UK and oversees training courses are managed efficiently and profitably
• Develop and implement ways to increase the perceived value of GTC services to existing clients, and stakeholders in the business
• Forecast operational procurement needs and be actively involved in budgeting.
• Implement and monitor quality management systems in the business.
• Perform other duties as required such as CRM and database management
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in event coordination or logistics
• Educational qualification in event management or equivalent is essential . Post-graduate education is desirable. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
• Experience of CRM and Database management systems
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task diverse challenges at one time
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Demonstrated technical competence with CRM, Word, Excel, Social Media and Outlook
• Enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to work independently
Who we are
The GTC Group has combined training, consulting and specialist energy services to provide emerging economies with an unparalleled platform for transformational development. Consolidating our client-centric approach, over 16 years’ experience, transformational objective and in collaboration with our global partners, we are proud to welcome you to our award-winning portfolio of services.
As a leading capacity development organization with a focus on emerging economies – The GTC Group has the rare insight, experience and necessary understanding of the challenges, opportunities and solutions that transform individuals, organizations (public or private) and government institutions.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com