– Building strategic analyses or feasibility studies for potential new projects and partnerships, to provide educated GO/NOGO recommendations, and clear priorities between approved projects
– Business planning: Set high level goals, strategies and needed structure, other enablers and associated costs and timelines
– Plan execution: Executing the plan, managing or co-managing (depending of ownership structure and agreement) the approved new projects at start, with proper processes and reporting in alignment with our Group standards
– Project handover: Handing over the project to a full time Project Manager (if junior profile) or General Manager (if experienced)
20,000 to 25,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Bachelor degree in: (or/and)
– Business Administration
– Master (Desirable)
– Project Management
– Experience in Sales
– Experience in MNC: processes, work culture
– Work in a multi-cultural team
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing a team
– Team Player
– Feasibility study
– Business plan
– Sales & Marketing
– Managing a Project, including planning
– Basic finance knowledge: P&L, cash flow
– Basic legal contract structure knowledge
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar, a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com