My client is looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
• The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
• You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects.
• Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
• For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
• You need to communicate well and work methodically as part of a team.
• The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com