As the Frontend Lead, you will be reporting to the Director and lead a small team of Frontend developers. You would be playing a key role in shaping the teams’ culture, systems, and overall approach to software development.
A very successful, leading digital consulting firm going through exciting developments and investing heavily in talent to disrupt their industry.
* Hands-on development and technical oversight of high transactional products.
* Business requirements understanding and translating them into technical requirements.
* Manage a small team frontend developers and further build your team.
* Define best software development practices and processes to ensure we can build a scalable product that leverages design systems and styled components.
* Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies across digital.
* Coach and mentor team members to provider clear, constructive, and frequent feedback and support them to grow.
* Working within an agile product-driven cross functional team to create polished and effective front-end applications/webpages.
* Dynamic work environment with a really good work culture.
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing the company.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field.
* Minimum 6 years Frontend development experience and at least 2 years as a lead.
* Extensive experience in working with React and a little bit of Vue (Next.js / Nuxt.js, Node.js) would be preferred.
* Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, LESS/SASS, and BEM methodology.
* Experience mentoring and coaching junior developers.
* Demonstrated interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com