– Must have experience of Banking, Enterprise API Management best practices.
– Must have hands on experience designing Enterprise wise consistent APIs portfolio with an offering that is secure and maintainable as the corresponding application portfolio evolves.
– Must combine advanced technical skills with business knowledge and a focus on communication and collaboration.
– Capable of performing a high-level project management role within a software development team. His responsibilities can be extensive and diverse.
– Experience in Architecting, Service analysis, business rules, and Banking Service standards such as PSD2, OpenBanking, OpenAPI, ISO8583, IFX, ISO20022 and SWIFT.
20,000 to 23,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Health Insurance , Air ticket
– Experience with Rest APIs
– Experience with GraphQL , gRPC
– Experience with WebServices.
– Experience with Implementing Different Integration Design Patterns
– Knowledge of SOA , API Management & Data Power à Principles & best practices
– SDLC & SGLC processes
– Creating HLD & LLD Documentation
– Responsible for leading the delivery teams from end-to-end delivery standpoint.
– Contributed to best approach strategies for API implementation
– Lead/participate in development of POC’s, prototypes, presentations to ADIB.
– Prepare technical architecture/solution designs documents for multiple projects
– Involved in inception/ strengthening of API practice.
– Strong Hands-on Development Experience at the following Areas:
– IBM Data Power Development & Administration
– IBM API Connect Development & Administration
– Familiar with Spring/NodeJs/Python Development
– Oracle/SQL DB Development IBM MQ, AMQ, MQTT related Tasks
– Different Integration Protocols (SFTP,TCP/IP,MQ,JMS, HTTPS,WS,REST..)
– Security & Performance Best Practices
– Experience with Testing tools like SOAPUI, RPT,RFT, Load runner & PostMan
– Support business Users to translate business requirements to Vendors (in technical steps) and vice-versa
– Prepare/Review IARs and related documents related to projects and tasks for approvals.
– Support for UAT of projects and tasks including preparation of documents and approvals.
– Track, resolve and report incidents and known errors through the approved Services.
– Execute the ad-hoc instructions or provide flexibility within ethical and professional standards from line manager to achieve any exceptional business objectives
– Support “go-live’ and post ‘go-live’ activities for projects and any releases to production.
– Support Disaster Recovery (DR) environment and ensure that DR requirements including related documentation are met. Take part in DR test drills.
Alpha Data, is the leading system integrator with over 30 years track record. Founded in 1981, Alpha Data has grown from two employees to a 700-strong workforce building ICT infrastructure solutions for thousands of organizations.
Alpha Data works with its clients though a combination of deep-level business and technical expertise, an extensive knowledge of today’s technologies, and a mature, highly capable delivery and services infrastructure. Alpha Data’s offerings help our customers improve processes, reduce data centre and infrastructure costs, manage risk and governance and enhance top-line revenue. Our business approach is based on establishing long-term partnerships that encourage success through mutual benefit.
Alpha Data has established strong industry ties, with the highest level of accreditation achieved with HP, Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco, Belden and Juniper in addition to an eco-system of complementary vendors. This enables Alpha Data to deliver a breadth of best-of-breed solutions to its customers through our teams of pre-sales, post sales, project implementation and support experts. Alpha Data has won the Systems Integrator of the Year Award at two of the region’s leading technology awards – CPI’s Reseller Middle East Partner Excellence Awards and ITP’s Network Middle East Innovation Awards, respectively and has always maintained a top position in the list of system integrators in UAE.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com