Finance – Accounts Payables Booking Officer Associate (12 months fixed term) – Lebanon
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounts Payable and Receivable team is responsible for performing collections activity and payment of debt activity. You’ll focus on working with senior individuals to review and produce reports related to the accounts receivable and accounts payable accounts that will assist PwC in achieving monthly collection target amounts as well as ensuring timely payment of vendor invoices.
We currently have an opportunity for a professional and motivated Associate ideally with existing finance experience to work within the finance function based in Lebanon, supporting the ME region. The Accounts Payable is a key team within the Finance & Accounting Team in PwC ME. It sits within the Finance Shared Services centre delivering Accounts Payable activities for all regional entities, tasked with maximizing the efficiency of the payables function in the processing and payment of vendor accounts.
The Job Holder is a key member of the team, responsible for the day to day support and administration required within the delivery of account payable services. Responsible for performing accounting work according to PwC Approved accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
We would like to hear from individuals with experience of working in a payables or finance processing function.
– Responsible for collating, sorting and processing all invoices received into the Accounts Payable Team
– Support the matching of invoices to LPOs / accruals and follow up on any consultation required
– Support the on-time and accurate payment of vendors
– Support coordination with finance team members for monthly closing of accounts and finalizing monthly accounts
– Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the function and as directed by the Accounts Payable Team Leader
– Adhere to Accounts Payable policies and procedures
– Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas, building cross-functional relationships as needed
– Minimum of a college education , with Accounting, Finance or related field required
– Overall experience of 1 or more years in finance or similar functions
– Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
– Excellent level of accuracy to a high level of detail
– Good calculation and analytical skills
– Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
– Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic would be an advantage
– Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload
– Time management skills and proactivity
– Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
– Capability to work well in a team
– Skilled in maintaining client relationships
– Strong liaison skills, with the ability to maintain geographical relationships
– Strong work ethic
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com