Primary duties and responsibilities
• Support in planning and implementation of experienced hire recruitment (manager and principal hires)
• Work closely with practice area leads and recruiting points of contact (PoCs) to capture needs, profile briefs and target hires. Maintain ongoing communication (verbal and written) with practice area POCs, presenting pipeline updates, challenges and seeking feedback on improvements
• Engage with search firms, effectively communicating firm’s value proposition, profile briefs, timelines, targets and follow up to ensure success
• Explore new channels for sourcing experienced hires, facilitate contracts and negotiate terms as needed
• Conduct talent mapping and seek input from internal stakeholders on profiles
• Apply initial screening on profiles before sharing with the practice area PoCs. Provide PoCs with a summary of the candidate qualification, profile, and suggested level slotting
• Implement initiatives to increase convergence of issued offers
• Drive and maintain momentum in candidate pipeline by ensuring a timely recruiting process within the team – from screening and interview scheduling, to capturing outcomes and offer issuance
• Work closely with team members and practice area POCs to ensure positive candidate experience by ensuring timely touchpoints and quick turnarounds. Re-think and streamline existing processes to improve on targets (time to hire/# hires)
• Conduct analyses and share reports on experienced hiring (ex: performance of hires by channel/source, pain points in the funnel to increase offers etc..)
• Support and contribute to improvements on the experienced hiring process/experience by identifying challenges/obstacles in the process with stakeholders (practice/candidate/recruiting
• University Degree, HR specialization a plus
• 6-7 years of relevant experience in recruiting, specifically in senior level talent acquisition
• Experience in a professional service firms or search firms
• Proficient in English and Arabic (a plus)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Comfortable with interacting and communicating with senior members of the firm
• Ability to work well in a team
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize work and follow through
• Ability to be flexible and seamlessly respond to shifting priorities
• High accountability for results
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point); Digital systems proficiency is a plus
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com