– Manage the identification and provision of business intelligence solutions, analytics and insights to support company in the decision-making process through business intelligence tools and applications for all functions across the organization (e.g. corporate, supply chain, retail, etc.).
– Direct the process of developing BI application enhancements based on business needs and best practices and manage their release to ensure they are operating in the most effective manner.
– Ensure regular backup mechanisms for the BI applications are in place to avoid loss of any information/ data used.
– Review and approve the development of guidelines and standards for the new BI technology solutions and infrastructure and ensure that the approved processes are implemented and follow-up on any identified issues, monitoring compliance with regulations and standards of service quality.
– Drive an extensive research initiative to keep abreast of the latest trends in IT for the identification of opportunities to improve, support and optimize BI business processes by introducing new tools, systems, software, etc. to address changing business needs and remain in line with leading IT practices.
– Develop recommendations for the automation of BI processes when possible to promote a self-service culture that will render user issue resolution easier and more efficiently.
– Establish and maintain partnerships with key vendors and service providers for BI application development, and participate in the RFP development, evaluation and selection of an appropriate vendor in order to ensure a collaborative work environment for quick issue resolution or responding of queries.
– Lead the design and creation of company-wide IT data storage management and reporting systems in order in order to ensure effective control of data repository, data integrity and effective reporting on the provision of IT services so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are highlighted, and corrective measures are taken.
– Coordinate with other IT functions to conduct basic unit, integration, and stress-testing on databases, at different stages of their development, and fix any bugs or defects in order to ensure that the delivered output is fully functional.
– Manage, and monitor the database backups to ensure the efficient allocation of data management backup /storage.
– Oversee and manage the development of data extraction and processing queries to obtain required data in a timely manner.
– Monitor and expedite the streamlining of the data collection process using automated tools to fulfil business requirements.
– Design, implement, maintain, and consolidate database systems for to facilitate timely availability of comprehensive data for report generation.
– Liaise with other IT heads for the design and implementation of company-wide IT projects and provide expert level advice on data management related to systems integration, compatibility, multi-platforms integration, data architecture design, testing approach, data migration, etc.
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com