Position Title: Digital Transformation Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 50K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is a group of company handling diversified brands under retail industry.
– Work closely with decision-makers on other departments to identify, recommend, develop, and implement dashboards and automated systems supporting effective and efficient smart working processes
– Define & implement digital transformation policies as part of SOPs
– Ensure Legal compliance of all software’s, security of data from crash downs, data recovery, etc.
– Make requisite recommendations, supported by documentation, costing, etc. regarding plan and management of the implementation of tools and techniques for monitoring performance of automated systems and services
– Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
– Provide customized service/tools (online ordering capabilities and other functionalities)
– Evaluate users’ needs by getting ongoing feedback from all departments and by running periodic digital transformation milestones audits
– Male, 55 years old and below
– University degree/masters in IT
– At least 7 years of experience in ICT and Digital Transformation field
– Must have experience with NetSuite and at least one WMS software
– Strong technical knowhow of Network Infrastructure skills
– Extensive digital knowledge from strategy, through customer, brand and marketing, creative, social, mobile, technical, analytical and security domains
– A trusted Adviser, with a track record of advising senior executives and company boards on executing digital transformation within leading organizations
– Key skills – hardworking, decision-maker, result-oriented, creativity, and analytical skills
– Excellent English language skills and Arabic skills are a plus
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com