For one of our leading clients we are currently recruiting a Digital Transformation Lead to join the team.
This role serves as the organization lead for taking charge of implementing the corporate digital strategy of projects and initiatives to digitalize the operations and processes as well as increasing the users adoption across the enterprise of modern digital technologies and methodologies in both internal operations and customer-facing ones.
* Create digital initiatives and projects involving business units to support the company digitalization
* Communicate the digital transformation related changes and priorities to all key stakeholders and users
* Support the strategy alignment with the business partners across all business lines
* Oversee the implementation roadmap of the digital strategy of defined initiatives and projects
* Lead partnerships with the technology vendors required to implement the strategic digital solutions
* Bachelor in IT or Business Admin Degree
* 8-10 years of work experience in similar roles
* Ability to deliver quality work in fast-paced environments
* Strong leadership skills and effective time management skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Salary and Benefits
* Market rate
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com