Key member of the data engineering team, responsible for implementing the Data Engineering strategy across Data Integration plans, KPIs and objectives.
Accountable for the design and development of the data pipelines and access methodology across ETL, data flow, stream data integration, etc.
A government organisation in the UAE that has heavily invested in their data capability, now looking to expand their data governance & management team.
* Act as a Project Manager to ensure all engagements are on track, representing the Data Engineering team.
* Design and development of data pipelines, storage, integration and flow ensuring that various internal business units are able to extract, transform and load data.
* Establish the most accurate metrics & KPI’s for the data engineering capabilities including ETL, turnaround time, etc.
* Demonstrate strong SQL & big data technology programming to continue to optimise and customise ETL related capability.
* Have experience in data manipulation and data wrangling to generate required datasets.
Opportunity to work with a top-calibre organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven projects.
* A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Data engineer, with at least 2 in a management position.
* Must have strong experience in defining and development of key metrics, objectives and plans across various data engineering related activities.
* UAE National are encouraged to apply.
* You need to be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com