Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Consulting R&Q plays a key role as an enabler in supporting Middle East Consulting (“Consulting”) to achieve its strategy. Our Consulting practice has grown significantly on the back of an increasing number of multi-million-dollar, multi-territory, technology enabled transformation projects. Increasing use of contingent workforce, lower cost network firms and service delivery centres and more innovative commercial models have added complexity and increased contractual and delivery risk. Furthermore, our clients’ expectations about what we are responsible for often exceed our contractual responsibilities, which needs careful management. Our engagement teams need close guidance and support from trusted advisers in R&Q to manage these risks while protecting our reputation and brand.
We support Consulting project teams throughout the entire engagement lifecycle from bidding through contracting and on into delivery, taking a partnership approach to work alongside and collaborate with partners and teams. We have been continuously upskilling and growing our team and are now looking for experienced business professionals to help us continue to support the business.
We are looking for experienced professionals at the levels of Manager and Senior Manager who are solutions-focused, skilled at building relationships, enjoy being at the heart of change and want to be part of a relevant, cohesive, vibrant and growing team.
– Acting as the first point of contact for queries from consulting engagement teams, providing timely and solution-focused pragmatic advice.
– Supporting the pursuit of large scale transformation opportunities, working alongside the engagement and Consulting leadership and other risk management functions.
– Negotiating with clients on contracting challenges, with support from our legal counsel and senior stakeholders in the business.
– Participating in internal governance forums for high value and higher risk engagements to support teams to manage contracting and delivery risks
– Participating in special projects to deliver the continuous change that is needed to improve the quality outcomes and profitability of Consulting.
– Delivering training to partners and staff across Consulting, including one-to-one sessions and seminar-based training.
– Building trusted relationships across Consulting and other support teams, acting as a dedicated business advisor to Partners and Directors.
– Coaching new joiners and junior team members.
– Interest in understanding the types of risks Consulting faces – reputationally, financially, permissibility of services – and how these are mitigated or managed by the firm.
– Be a self-starter who is proactive and flexible and has a positive attitude
– Ability to provide pragmatic advice, whilst protecting the firm by understanding the importance of the firm’s ‘red lines’.
– Be able to work both independently and as a team, with good project management skills, able to prioritise and manage multiple projects at a time while working to agreed deadlines.
– Be creative and willing to think of new and innovative approaches to our work.
It would be desirable for you to have:
– Experience of working in a Consulting/ advisory client facing role preferably on large technology enabled transformation programmes
– Experience of implementation/governance of enterprise applications such as SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle EBS/Fusion, Salesforce Customer 360 , Microsoft Dynamics 365
– Experience of working in risk management in a Big 4 environment
– The individual must be bilingual and proficient in English and Arabic.
– Be a clear, effective and self confident communicator who can adapt their style for different audiences and across multiple channels.
– Have an ability to influence and communicate clearly and with self-confidence to all levels of partners and staff, including at the most senior levels.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 2, 2021
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com