Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Visual Communications team determines how to visually represent PwC’s key strategic initiatives and business goals. You’ll help the team with corporate visual brand design, creative strategy development and media design ideas.
The Consulting Graphic Designer and Content Creator will be part of the Consulting Internal Communications Team. Location: Amman. We are looking for a graphic design and content creator to come and join our expanding team. You will be someone who lives and breathes content in all its forms, with a passion for developing visual assets, animations, videography, social content and typography. You will report into the Consulting Communications Manager and work with the international and Middle East colleagues to create content on a daily basis to help engage internal audiences and drive engagement with our news and internal initiatives.
– Based on the requirements of the advisory leadership teams, you will be responsible for creating new visual assets, animation and content including newsletter posts, artwork, motion graphics and animation, short videos, infographics and concepting new ways to help engage internal audiences.
– Manage creative plan and output ensuring internal stakeholders benefit from new content initiatives and receive assets and content regularly.
– Create master templates and content formats that will align with style guides and brand guidelines.
– You will have a strong technical background in visual communications with previous experience in content creation for video content & animation, artwork design and layout, editing and typography.
– You will have a core competency in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and be familiar with editing tools and files (.ai .psd .ae .id).
– You will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Consulting internal Communications team aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with the PwC brand’s guidelines. When needed and during high-momentum phases, you will also join efforts with a wider Creative team to support Consulting’s communications requirements.
– This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to final amends.
– Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, web-based communications and internal intranet.
– Lead in the creation of animation storyboards.
– Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic projects.
– Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
– Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for each project.
– Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
– Support the design and illustration team with photo/video editing and bespoke designs.
– Responsible for training and developing team members in simple design improvements.
– Keep current of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
– Leverage existing PwC design templates for internal communications and events.
Qualifications and experience:
– 10 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred.
– Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
– Proficiency in: Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Flash.
– Skilled in visual storytelling, especially with Leadership slides [Google Slides]
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines for PwC.
– A creative thinker with an ability to communicate an array of complex messages through memorable visual design.
– Manage time effectively, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
– Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
– Self starter with the ability to both work independently and collaborate with a team.
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com