* Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance with compliance monitoring within the business.
* Providing oversight of Compliance for the business and external clients
* Identity and analyze business risks
* Ensure fulfilment of the regulatory requirements and adherence to company standards, ADGM and DIFC rules
* Review the internal control system framework
* Provide compliance advisory and updates on regulatory developments to the business
* Work with the business leaders to maintain policies and procedures supporting a culture of integrity
* Manage regulatory matters
* Follow up on audits
* Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
* 10+ year’s experience in compliance
* 5-10+ year’s experience at ADGM or DIFC
* Professional qualification: ICA or ACAMS is preference
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com