The Chief Financial Officer will handle group financial activities for – real estate development, leasing, construction and all other companies falling under the group. He has primary responsibility for the monitoring, planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO takes responsibility of obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• As part of an executive management team, the CFO will have interaction with various members of a company, both senior and junior.
• Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
• Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
• Reviewing all formal finance procedures.
• At least 20 years’ experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must – with examples of when they have demonstrated excellence in the workplace.
• MBA or CPA
• A CFO must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
• They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement.
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates’ technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com