Line of Service
Global Mobility Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
A career in our Global Mobility practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital.
Our team helps multinational companies design and implement international assignments and manage overall risk and associated costs. You’ll be focusing on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, and mobility policies.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex Global Mobility issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Proactively manage a portfolio of clients and report into Director and above.
– Ability to review and sign US tax returns, tax equalisation calculations and hypothetical tax calculations
– Conduct drop in service to advise on global mobility tax issues
– Assist in the provision of Global Mobility and/or US tax advisory projects
– Conduct US entry and exit tax consultations with assignees
– Be involved in the financial management of clients
– Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
– Build client relationships with new and existing clients
– Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
– Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
– Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
– Train, coach, and supervise staff
– Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
– Experience in business development and growing client relationships and revenue.
– US Individual income tax expertise and managing tax compliance for client engagements including experience of signing US tax returns
– Ability to provide ad hoc US tax consulting advice to inbound or outbound US clients
– UK individual income tax experience would be valuable, but not necessary.
– Working experience within global mobility and/or private client practice
– Previous team management experience
– Demonstrable experience in financial reasoning of client engagements
– Ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally
– Experience in working with team in remote locations
– Analytical thinking and problem solving
– Digitally enabled
– Self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
– Degree / Masters in business, finance or tax related
– US CPA or Enrolled Agent qualification
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com