Product Director would be responsible for developing Market and Business for the product across Middle East, Africa, South East Asia and Asian region through channel. Candidate should have prior experience in Cloud Domain (Public and Private Cloud). His/her would be responsible for selecting and signing partnership with Managed Service /Cloud Service Providers across region. Candidate should be able to orchestrate Leadership quality in Managing Team, enabling Channel Partners, Bringing Business Growth and increase brand visibility of the product in focused countries. Consistency in revenue model along with faster business scale up would be the top most priority.
• Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model.
• Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
• Negotiates contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support
• Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements.
• Reports to CEO
Candidate should have prior experience of carrying and fulfilling minimum GROSS Revenue target of 4-5mn USD.
• Candidates with experience in the environmental market will be advantaged; must have an understanding of Cloud products and methods.
• Having high job value and critical to manage 10 – 15 people.
• Relevant cloud experience.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development;
• Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results;
• Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged;
• Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.
• Increase the company’s revenue 4x in a year with existing resources.
• Leadership, Commanding, Communicating.
• M.B.A: with 10+ years relevant experience & 25+ years overall experience.
• Skills: Sales, Business, Finance, Digital Marketing & Marketing
• Expertise: Sales, Business Finance, Cloud Experience, IT Experience, Distribution Experience, Channel Experience, Corporate Experience.
Anamtech is a pan middle East specialist IT distributor with a strong focus on Data management and Edge Computing. We provide cost effective,competitive, and efficient solutions to address the various aspects of Cloud and multi cloud environment. Completing extensive technical and commercial due diligence Anamtech selects the best technologies from around the globe to offer its channel partners.
Partnership is central to our go-to-market strategy and we are deeply committed to enabling the success of our channel partners. Our aim is to help facilitate your engagement with Anamtech by assisting you in selecting and implementing right solutions for your business opportunities.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com