This role is working Monday-Friday, please apply if you are prepared to work international working week patterns.
General Ledger Accountant/Book keeper required for a Dubai based financial services role. The successful candidate would preferably have experience working within an international business environment, with experience across:
– Accounts Payable
– Accounts Receivable
– Invoice Processing
– General ledger book keeping
– Bank reconciliations
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Experience with SAGE and SAP beneficial.
– Someone who’s worked on projects to help with the implementation of SAP as a super user or implementation team member would be very relevant.
– Excellent communication skills, and a pro-active can do attitude to work is required.
– With a financial services business, but sector experience is not necessary.
– Happy to work Monday-Friday, available to start at short notice.
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process. By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector. Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com