Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Assurance Transformation Services – Practice Support, will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for developing functions for our clients that support their audit teams and audit quality efforts. You’ll focus on enhancing their services related to data auditing, business analytics, visualisation and leveraging of analytic technologies to evaluating complex Enterprise Systems for audit and non audit services.
– To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
– To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
– It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
– Share and collaborate effectively with others.
– Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
– Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
– Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
– Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
– Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
– Build and maintain an internal and external network.
– Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com