1. Build strong internal relationships within the Direct and Indirect Tax practice and across other service lines;
2. Assisting the team and seniors in Implementation of Direct and Indirect tax in KSA;
3. Drafting presentations on Tax matters for the seniors;
4. Attitude towards learning and growing in the field of taxation;
5. Effective time management to meet the strict deadlines;
6. Assisting in interpretation of the Tax law and supporting in the project plans;
7. Distinguish yourself by your organization skills, dynamism and motivation to learn and evolve.
1. Anyone who has completed the under graduation or an ACCA affiliate or CA Finalist
2. Eager to apply your accounting knowledge to the field of Tax and become a Tax expert.
3. Attention to details.
4. Availability to travel within the GCC countries.
5. MS Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Word & MS Excel).
6. Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing).
7. Fluent in Arabic (Optional).
MMJS is a consulting firm that is focused on adding value to its clients business through Tax, Technology and Management Consulting. Strategically located in Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and KSA to support clients across GCC.. Having served 300+ clients, MMJS has acquired the trust of many multi-national and Government clients through uncompromising quality of work. MMJS Consulting is a Kreston Menon Group entity which is part of the globally renowned Kreston International group.
Our VAT leadership and the team consists of experienced, passionate and ambitious staff who have VAT implementation, Advisory, Compliance and VAT Audit experience across various industries in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and the Far East. The team is competent to provide an end-to-end solution in relation to VAT in GCC countries.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com