Magento 2 Developer / Config / Bug Fixing – Dubai (UAE) – WFH
Our client is a major International brand with diverse holdings in Real Estate, Hospitality, Retail and Investments. They are expanding inside of Dubai and as such are looking for a Magento 2 Developer. Your role will be focused on integrating API’s / Plugins to their portfolio. We are looking for experience of additional platforms such as Zid, Opencart, Woocommerce, Expandcart or Shopify.
You should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, ideally hold certifications for Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
• Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
• Coding of the Magento templates.
• Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
• Designing themes and interfaces.
• Setting performance tasks and goals.
• Troubleshooting integration issues.
• Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
• Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
• Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
Magento / PHP / OOP / Ecommerce / Magento 1 / Magento 2
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com