L&D content creation specialist for an International Professional Services Firm,
Learning and Development (L&D) delivers a world-class learning experience that accelerates our people’s development, deepens their sense of belonging, and unlocks their potential to impact our firm, our clients, and the world. Our team supports the development of non-Managing Director and Partner core and expert consulting, and Business Services team members. As the Learning & Development Specialist for Business Service Team, you will be responsible for all admin, content and logistics aspects of Training in the Middle East. This includes curriculum design and content creation, vendor selection and management, organisational planning and coordination of local training for all of the Middle East Business Services Team. The Specialist will also be responsible for managing our internal Talent Development Program. Although this role will focus primarily on the BST, team members are expected to collaborate across Business Service needs and activities.
The ideal candidate will excel at:
• Sourcing and building relationships with external training vendors to ensure best practice training opportunities for our staff
• Developing the local learning curriculum, maintaining existing local training materials and developing content for new programs
• Mailing, collecting and analysing feedback requests and feedback on training events
• Managing invoices, monthly budget controlling and coordinating with interfaces in addition to capturing and tracking of budget deviations
• Planning the training budget and the annual training calendar.
• Reports and analysis for Training: data entry and updates, data preparation and reporting in Excel and Power Point
• Liaising with the L&D Partner and wider Training Team on annual local training programme
• Relevant bachelor’s degree plus 5 years relevant experience, preferably at a corporate professional services firm, must have proven content creation and training presentation skills
• Strong communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to use data based systems and report running
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and high attention to detail
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
• Experience managing and collaborating with senior stakeholders
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com