As a dynamic, driven Safety & Security Analyst, you provide support within the Operations team. Associated responsibilities will include but not limited to security risk analysis, travel tracking, compilation of travel advice & guidance, and research and risk assessment of remote or higher risk locations in the Middle East.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Staying well-informed with local and regional developments given advanced knowledge of the Middle East geopolitical environment as they pertain to Safety & Security and Health & Safety on a personal and corporate level by conducting all-source research.
• Update and advise staff and senior leadership about relevant developments, when necessary, to be viewed as a skilled resource.
• As a skilled security specialist, able to detect, analyze, and advise on adverse conditions such as political unrest, militancy, governance, and brand risk which may impact safety, security, and operational continuity.
• Actively monitor regional security incidents to determine potential impact and maintain an awareness of strategic trends throughout the Middle East region they pertain to ME system offices.
• Communicate to senior leadership and all staff on Safety & Security matters, often outlining context of event, forward-looking assessment, and actionable advice.
• Act as staff’s point of contact for analysis and questions as they relate to the incidents.
• Own and execute current analytical and incident response products, identifying gaps to develop new solutions and methodologies to help improve incident response capabilities.
• Draft and maintain products such as escalation matrices and evacuation plans as well as mapping of vulnerable locations in the Middle East.
• Direct involvement with Global Security team, regularly contributing to meetings and coordinating with Global Security activities as the lead on tackling ME safety and security matters.
• Supporting the onboarding of new colleagues via introductory briefings bespoke to local conditions, ensuring visibility and awareness about security function with new and existing colleagues.
• Conduct other related inductions/briefings as required
• Conduct drills and test other services and digital tools related to Safety & Security
• Review and develop current Standard Operating Procedures related to Safety & Security, and information security, incorporating Global and industry best practices.
• Support the Facilities team with the health & safety topics; monitor first aid kits, maintain and stock medical equipment.
• A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a fast paced environment (really fast paced)
• Experience in the Safety & Security industry is strongly recommended
• Knowledge of current geopolitical situations within the Middle East, particularly UAE, KSA, Qatar, and Lebanon
• Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices would be an advantage
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
• Leadership and/or customer service experience.
• You are highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Resolute willingness to travel on short notice
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• You have clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once.
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com