Your responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining Day to Day Accounts, prepare receipts, payments, and journal vouchers. Banking Transactions, Bank Reconciliation, and Payable accounts reconciliations.
– Facilitating license procedures and applications with the Department of Economic Development that require special approvals.
– Effective cash flow management, Budgeting & Analysis.
– Maintaining petty cash transactions and statements.
– Managing financial department with responsibility for Accounts Payable and Receivable.
– Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports for the management.
– Supporting team members on all accounting issues.
– Preparing payment for suppliers and aging analysis of debtors.
– Assisting Finance Manager in finalization of accounts.
– Handle internal and external audit work support to solve the queries and providing the necessary documents.
– To interact with clients, handling their queries & issues.
– Liaising with the banks on daily deposits.
– Keeping records of client accounts.
– Supporting the Finance Manager with other tasks as per requirement.
– Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
– Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
– Help taxpayers by using their federal, state, and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
– Uncover potential deductions and credits.
– Advise against potential tax liabilities.
– Ensuring clients do not pay unnecessary taxes.
– Reviewing financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures
– Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
– Calculate and invoice for forms preparation fees.
– Consult tax law handbook for especially difficult tax returns.
– Resolving customer complaints.
– Recommend additional products and services.
– Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software.
– Ensure a copy of the completed return is provided to the customer.
– Creative Zone Group is growing, and we have opportunities for Chartered Senior Accountants as part of our expanding Group Finance team.
– A Professional Accounting qualification such as CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA is essential to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
To join our team, you will be:
– Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant or equivalent professional qualification
– Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance
– 5 years work experience in a similar role, at least 2 years of which must be in the UAE
– Team leading experience and able to supervise 1-3 accountants mostly doing AR and AP work.
– Knowledge of UAE VAT laws and requirements
– Currently based in UAE
Welcome to CREATIVE ZONE!
We are a team of company registration professionals who are passionate about bringing the dreams of aspiring entrepreneurs and SME’s to life.
We believe in providing you not only with your company’s documentation, but also equipping you with the necessary tools to promote, develop and grow your business.
We are a business setup company with a difference – our work doesn’t end with the issuance of your trade license & residency visa – it starts there!
Source: Job Posting - gulftalent.com